Welcome to CHATSWORTH ARENA SOCCER LEAGUE
Adult Soccer League Fees:
- All teams must be paid in full by the 4th game. League Fee - $650.00 ($810.00 with referee fees)
- All teams must complete their rosters by the 4th game. No new players may be added after the 4th game. It is the captains responsibility to make sure the team rosters are complete.
- All players must be registered with a CASL ID / Membership - $20.00 per year.
- All teams must have matching jerseys by the 4th game.
- (4) Blue Cards per player within a season = 1 game suspension. (1 Yellow Card = 2 Blue Cards).
King of the Hill Tournaments are back!!!
- 7 - 8 players are ideal per team.
- If you have more that's OK, just make sure that everyone gets a chance to play.
- On average, each team gets about 10 - 12 (maybe more, if the transitions are quick) games throughout the 90 minutes.
- These tournaments are fun, fast and a great way to experience arena soccer without long term league commitments.
- Tournament fees are $85.00 per team.
- If you have additional questions, I am available via phone (818)970-6433 or Chad Manning.
Chatsworth Arena Soccer League offers many weekly pickup games. These game are great for those players looking for extra playing time or for players just looking to meet other players. Check out our group on Meet Up and search "Chatsworth Pick up Soccer". Just create a profile and then select the games you'd like to play. It's easy and fun. Pick up game are $5.00 per session and players of all skill levels welcome. Login and check it out. Sessions fill up fast so rsvp ASAP.